Monday, April 26, 2010

Trying To Broaden My Vocabulary?


You continue to constrict my mind until it becomes vacuous.
Through these experiences you lost yourself and became almost narcissistic.
What will be the sine qua non of this vendetta?
I can’t help if I feel that these situations are juvenile and parlous.
I wonder now more than ever if we will ever reach a consensus.
I fear that this impasse will be long and vindictive.
These writings carved into my brain may be effusive, but may affect me so greatly that we become a dichotomy, but I am not the only one to blame.
Your words are empty and become actions that end non sequitur.
You’ve become a zealot of this lifestyle, the exact foolishness that I find zany.
Of course I would fear that this liaison has been debilitated by the precarious nature of adolescence.
How can I not when you dissimulate every single inch of humanity in yourself from my utilitarian being?
For a utilitarian, the niggardly amount of sentiment I receive from you has become execrable.
Why are we choosing to feel lugubrious?
How can we knowingly continue in this disparity?
Why must we go to extreme means to become patricians, just for any fragment of fulsome appraisal?
I simply cannot let this routine immolate my ingenuity or impinge on my existence for any longer.
I will wait patiently for my vagary, and when It arrives, I can only hope that you have not fallen victim to your influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment