Friday, April 9, 2010

I continue to wonder..


Is this feeling of utter sickness ever going to be relieved?

I'm sick in the literal sense, but when I'm not I'm just plain sick in the head.

I stayed home from school today, I didn't want to, but I couldn't stand it, I wouldn't have been able to walk around with books weighing me down, not comprehending the words coming out of peoples' mouths, and simply people looking at me, I didn't want people to see me today.

I was watching this movie about Bettie Page's life earlier.
Now, she is the pefect example of a smart woman, that had been so manipulated, that she became completely objectified.
But who cares, the world knows her name, and mine is insignificant.

I'm watching this Leonardo Dicaprio movie right now, The Beach.

I'm so beyond obsessed with him. His acting takes me to a completely different place. But, honestly, his acting is impeccable. Anything that comes out of his mouth and every expression on his face sounds and looks like a work of art to me. I am so jealous of his acting career. His supermodel girlfriend doesn't help much either.


I'm determined to know someone, not related to me, with a foreign accent.
I need a British accent in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment