Tuesday, April 6, 2010

feelings?


I'm dying to know if you have any
If anyone does anymore, or if dulling their senses works enough to mask them totally
My senses can be fully scathed and I would still feel my heart ventricles getting tangled in each other and suffocating every second of everyday, because I can't make a moment pass where I'm distracted enough not to feel this
every inch of me knows
my organs are all gossiping about me
my liver is pissed because I keep pouring poison in it, and it wants nothing more than to be healthy
my lungs are screaming for pure air
my brain is tired of losing cells, it is constantly in mourning
my stomach keeps screaming at me and ceasing
and sends it message to my throat that must extract all the intake from the night
And my heart is the most destroyed, because it knows that I only do this because the courage I have only comes in liquid form in order for me to speak to you

at this point, my heart is already condensed enough for you to rip it out, roll it in a blunt, and smoke it....

maybe then you'll feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment