Saturday, April 3, 2010

12% alcohol, and a teenaged know it all


I am sitting here in the office of my best friend since pre-k's house. The parents have abandoned, with hopes that a seventeen year old could be responsible, but let's be reasonable. She is in bed with a shorter than usual teenaged boy with pubescent chihuahua-like tendencies. Leg-humping tendencies. I am fully intoxicated and have already forced vomit by using a tooth brush given to me by another friend, who is M.I.A right now. His best friend is an angel, with no guidance, and no direction, and i fear that i'm the only one who notices this at this moment, in all of my teenaged intoxication. I see car lights, so I am going to stop now, but please don't forget, i am an old alcoholic philosopher in a teenaged body.

No comments:

Post a Comment