Saturday, April 24, 2010

melancholy parties are becoming plentiful


I used to like the feeling of drinking when knowing everyone else would be sober. It was this young whimsical type of feeling to me. Now it's hard to find anyone at all who's not under the influence. Honestly, there's nothing worse than being the only sober one at a party, but I fear I'm becoming a teetotaler. A taste that once kept me going is now stopping me in my tracks. It is speaking to me like a concerned parent and mocking me, and turning me into a bitter lady. I wonder if this is the feeling of logic, but if it is, then I despise being logical. This is killing my creative energy and my enjoyment of social outings. I don't want this motherly persona. This is crushing my image, If I even had one to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment