Saturday, March 7, 2009

confessions of a slumdog

Today i had to get my movie fix. I saw confessions of a shopaholic and slumdog millionaire. It was a win/win, because I enjoyed both movies for entirely different reasons. When we got in the second movie, my mother claimed her seat was "broken", and that it didn't "rock right". I told her i would switch seats with her. Apparently, my seat was also "broken." We switched rows about ten times, because i guess everything was a problem for my OCD mother. As the people in the theater stared at us making a scene, i told her that i would not move again. We finally settled, and began watching slumdog. The beginning was confusing, but it's one of those movies where you have to wait to go look back at each aspect of the earlier events until you understand what's going on in the present. Luckily we didn't run out the theater, or we would've missed the custom Bollywood Dance at the end, that looked less Bollywood, and more N sync. The movie itself was amazing though; sad; made me appreciate things more. Confessions of a shopaholic was more like one of those "cute" movies, not intriguing, nor upsetting; just one of those movies that you walk out of and say that was "cute." I personally enjoyed it, but i'm a big Isla Fisher fan.
I completely forgot about the Ponchatrain Center Homes Show, and i'm really craving the meatballs they hand out. There's a Harry Potter marathon on today, for anyone who's a fan of the wizards. I can't stop thinking about those adorable little slumdog kids! I want one!

chow for now
XO XO GOSSIP GIRL

ahhh just kidding, it's just me

No comments:

Post a Comment