Saturday, March 28, 2009

i'm right here right now



Sometimes when i'm somewhere i either really want to be or don't want to be at all, I just stop thinking of what's going on and say to myself i'm here, right now, and it's going to be over in a little while and i'll never be here again. Like one moment you're at school and it's a friday and you're like i'm here right now and this is what i'm doing, and it paralyzes you. You go brain dead for a second and you are speechless and all you can think is this is where i am and i'm just this person inside this body and have no control over it. Then next thing you know you are out doing something with your friends and you look back at that moment, you see the exact picture of the time you were saying to yourself "i am here right now." Then suddenly in a flash it's the next year and you're doing something different and you look back at that moment, what seemed like so long at the time, but you realize how short it really was now. One time i was in a grocery store with my friend's little sister and i was looking for chicken. As my eye spotted it, the thought came to my head. I still remember that. It's really weird. And once you get that whole concept in your head you begin to understand the whole perception of space and time and you begin to see yourself as just one of the billions of life forms in the world.

i now realize how much i sound like i just got high, and this is a meaningless conversation i would have with the person next to me

but, this is just me, no drugs attached, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment