Friday, December 10, 2010

The world's way of trying to laugh at my suffering?

(In Car..Radio Playing)
Me: Kait! let's play a game! ok....
Kait: Alright
Me: ok I'll turn it to a random station, and the first thing thats said ..or sung.. will describe the thing I say before I put it on..
Kait: OK
Me: This is what ..that person.. is feeling about me
RADIO: ...I WILL NOT REMEMBERRRRRR
Kait: ohh. baby :(. OK! this is what Allen is thinking about me
RADIO: TuRNNNNnnnn UPPppp THEeee RADiiooOO!
US: hahaha
Kait: Ok! this is what carter is thinking..
RADIO: ENTERTAINMENT.
KAIT: of course! he always makes me entertain him!
Me: This is what your dad is thinking right now
RADIO: You Know All My Deepest Secretssssss
US: HAHAHhsahahahaHAHAHAHahahahh (tear) Hahaha
Me: describes him. PERFECTLY.
later.....
Me: ok! this is what i'm going to be feeling all night, when i try to sleep
RADIO: WHAT IS LOVE! (love) BABY! DONT HURT ME! DONT HURT ME! NO MORE!
US: laugh & sad face in unison
Kait: Ok! this is what i'm going to have to deal with when i get home
RADIO: You Listen to THAT BITCHhhh!
US: hahahah
Me: Ok! This is what that dipshit thought about me..
RADIO: They! Will! Not! force usssss! They will stop degrading us! they will not control us! We will be victorious!
Me: I mean... reallyy. GREAT.
Kait: oh gahh.. i'll change it.
(so she kept changing the station and it was all tragic love music.. and i was like FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. I'll just go haha)
and now i'm inside... about to take a shower... and get no sleep... so i can go get a score equivalent to that of a 2 year old on the ACT tomorrow.. for the third time in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment