Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I could write a whole book on

getting ditched.
It should be called "Getting dressed, then Getting Ditched" or "Getting Ready for Nothing" or "Waiting... 4 hrs. later. 'Fuck'!" or "Why'd you tell me you'd take me, then?" or "Your Call Has Been Forwarded to an Automated Voice Message System" or "Unanswered Texts"

The Cycle:
-Makeup
-Clothes
-Sit
-Listen to Music
-Wait
-Continue to wait
-Text
-Call
-No one answers texts or calls
-Post angry shit on facebook and blog
-Wait some more, in case
-Realize there's no such thing as "in case"
-Engage in self-hatred for not having a driver's license
-Wash Face
-Take off clothes
-Lay in bed
-Computer
-Netflix, or TV
-More Music
-(occasionally shots of tequila, and crying)
-See the uploaded facebook photos of everyone there having the time of their lives
-Scream Fuck The World
-Remember why I want a better life
-Remember that I'll Never Get it
-Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment