Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've officially fucking lost my mind

WHAT THE FUCK! my mind is GONe!, i'm not even a person anymore. i mean there are BILLIONS, fucking BILLIONS!, of people in the world! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY! why in the HELLLLLLLL am i alone? this world is made up of houses and streets and buildings ALL FILLED with other human beings, whyyyyyyyyyyy are they not here. why have i not met them. why don't they know me. why don't they give a shit. i cannot be alone anymore. honestly, i used to be great with it. used to it. but then this one day, i just walked outside, and i introduced myself to the world. and i was soo vulnerable. and i gave EVERYTHING i had to give. and i recieved nothing in return after i drained myself of generosity. and now, all the people are gone, and the only voice in my head is my own, and there is this music blaring and it's the only thing keeping me alive right now, besides the obvious, brain, heart, lungs, all that shit. i am waiting, i have been waiting, its all i do, and now theres fucking water in my eyes again, and i'm trying so hard to let it dissolve and not fall down my face, or i'll just break, i'll crack, just crumble and become dust, and some fucking rich ass housewife can hire a fucking maid to wipe me up with some mr.clean or a swiffer duster or some shit. my brain is hurting me, my heart is hurting me, my lungs are so strained, my skin is bruised, and my muscles are mangled, where the fuck is everyone? i keep calling and sending out messages and fucking smoke signals and i'm getting no response. i refuse to live like tom hanks in castaway again, because i dont even have a fucking fed ex box with a volleyball in it that i could wipe my blood from my hand on, creating a face, and a name, like wilson. why am i the only person in the world who is so consistently ALONE. I Live for these people, but they aren't paying attention and it's really taking a tole on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment