Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hi

i love you. I care about you. What don't you get? I'm a good person. I'm genuine, I swear. I don't even know you, but I'd take a huge stab for you. I'd take bullet. I'd take a fucking samori sword for you! i'd do anything. You look like an alien? well you are the most beautiful alien i've ever seen. Why don't you love me too? You know i'd do anything for you! You know i'm like MAXIM hott? right? I'd fucking kill a whole entire generation for you, and I'm a peacemaker. I go to group hangs. I go to places i don't even feel comfortable. And i do it all to see your face. Because it's comforting. Because I love you with all of me. Because When i see you're face, i see this inevitable, uncontrollable, glow around your head, like you are a king or something. WHY!? idk i wish i knew I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! for not even caring a little fraction of how much i care for you... or not even putting a fraction of AS MUCH EFFORT AS I PUT IN FOR YOU! I WILL LAY MY FUCKING BEING DOWN.FOR WITHOUT YOU, I AM WORTHLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment