Saturday, September 4, 2010

Why Am I Making Raps?



I cracked that case,
Nancy Drew
My Kryptonite,
the things you do
I'm-so-sick
I'm in love with you
Clip-is-thick
they won't fuck with you
My-word-is-true
You-know-it-too
The-funny-thing
you're all i do
The Birds all sing
when you walk through
and you have wings
that lift me up
Three-Kings
I'll gift you up
An-Y-Thing
that you want
I-will-ne-ver
put up a front
Hon-Est-Ly
I'll care for you
'Til your old,
Orthopedic Shoe
Floor-you-walk-on
I'm Be-neath you
E-ven if you
where nee-dle boots
you aim, I'd shoot
I'd go insane, for you
AAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDD
if you said I do
We'd Honey-moon
in par-a-chutes
and go to space
then
buy a place
some-where on mars
the sky,
We'd count the stars
and
We'd fly ho-ver cars
And-the-world
would be ours

and-if-this-does-nt-happen-then-i'll-die-for-shar

No comments:

Post a Comment