Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lil Veezy?



High School isn't life, and life isn't bad RAP

You think you’re indestructible
bitch you’re a fucking Huckstable

full house
chew you up
spit you out

you got it dude
then change of mood
you are their food
their very shrewd
the things they do

Are insane
They feed off of your brains
and drink your fucking pain
won’t stop ‘til
every last drop
is drained

It’s all for the show
once the candle’s lit
they begin to blow
They swallow
until you’re hollow

yet
too heavy to shake it,
you can’t fake it
do not take shit
if you can’t make it

they find new friends
alpha ..omega,
The beginning, now the end

I’m okay with new friends
until I’m non-existent
no, I won’t be forgotten
I’ll fall to my shins
rejoice
I have a choice
and I choose life
I live through the strife

and I will survive
head first, I’ll dive
I may look dead
but I’m alive
won’t stop climb
-ing
pop pills like candy
Mars is my oyster
So high, till’ I’m landing
summer nights are dandy
Danny and Sandy
and I’m still standing
And he
pressed fast forward on my time
when the fuck’d you earn that right
I don’t owe you a fuckin dime
broke my open heart that night
at ten behind the dumpster slime
fight that ends all fights

kids these days
fuck with your head
turn this road into a maze

someday the bell gone clang
so get recruits for ya gang
‘cause it’ll end with a bang
He said

You’re so pretty
one week later
you’re smotherin’
me


one week prior
your heart was on fire
now it’s under the tire

one month later
I love you, want you back
but he don’t wanna date her
just lie her on her back
and she needs him
like crack
total mind fuck
now she totally wacked

She passes out at the after party
Her boyfriends dick get hardy
He’s out fuckin wit marty
then tries to blame Bacardi

but then he fucks wit Melanie and Stephanie
all while you are fast asleep

so you say fuck friends
but
he won’t stop pursuing them

He’s running that whore house
you are the door mat
then you let him back in your house

you’ve declared the war, troops
mind runnin’ circles ‘til it’s sore, loops
medulla pours into your throat, soup
now you’re trapped in a cage layin’ his eggs, coop

all of these conspiracy
theories
making the mind grow weary
continuously
turning thrilled people dreary
fearing Big Brother is peering

well, I Have God up above me
fucked up way of showin it
but, it’s obvious he loves me

He guards the gates, I’ll guard my key
fuck the Cyclopes eye
I need two eyes to see

a triangle is three lines
not some evil motherfucking, power-seeking sign

Mayan calendar can end,
but mine’ll go on
best believe I’ll ascend

two-oh-one-two
I’ll still be growin’ up
swift wind won’t sweep me out my shoes

Live, and let live
we all die one day
Don’t forget, but do forgive

my advice to you is, pray
I guess that’s all I had to say

just let me fasten up my jet pack
I’ll be on my way

No comments:

Post a Comment