Friday, September 3, 2010

Had a Bad Fucking Day




got ice in my veins,
Blood in my eyes,
Hate in my heart,
Love in my mind,
I seen nights full of pain,
Days are the same,
You keep the sunshine,
Save me the rain,
I search but never find,
Hurt but never cry,
I work and forever try,
But I'm cursed so never mine,
And it's worse but better times,
Seems further and beyond,
The top gets higher the more that I climb,
The spot gets smaller, and I get bigger,
Try'na get me where I fit in,
No room for a nigga but soon,
For a nigga it be on motha'fucka' 'cause
All this bullshit has made me strong, motha'fucka'.

So I pick the world up and I'ma drop it on your fuckin' head,
Yeah, bitch I'ma pick the world up,
And I'ma drop it on your fuckin' head,
Yeah, and I can die now, rebirth motha'fucka',
Hop up in my spaceship and leave earth motha'fucka',
I'm gone, motha'fucka', I'm gone.

QUOTING LIL' WAYNE. PROOF OF HOW SHITTY MY DAY WAS. ANGRY MUSIC FRIDAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment