Thursday, July 8, 2010

FACEBOOK CHAT DISCUSSION.

ME:
don't say lol unless your really LOLing

i hate when people go to this extreme " LAWLZzzzzROFL LMFAOOOOO! LOLOL!" when all I said was I have to go eat dinner... people never mean what they type anymore

Walter:
lol

because i really lol'd

because of how true it is

ME:
well i'll allow you to lol without explaining yourself from now on


ME:
because lol is always better than typing someone .." OMG! where ya been! haven't seen you in ages! I MISS YOU!" only to recieve " this person is offline" directly after, thats when you know your life has gone down the shitter

WALTER:
OMG FUCK YEAH

i get that and feel that all the time!!!!!

it's happening now!



ME:
not,, that,, it,,, happens,,, to me often :?

WALTER:
it happens to me

ME:
i know I was being sarcastic

i pretty much get that EVERY time

WALTER:
hahaahha
ME:
i even expect it at this point so i just ex out of peoples things after i say something and try to forget i said it so i dont feel shamed

WALTER:
hahhahah you're making me lawl

ME:
when their little box sits there until the dot turns from green to grey


WALTER:i just discovered that people can go idol

and it's made a difference in my life

it really ha

s


ME:
and i say fine, you fucking asshole! you might as well not have started a conversation with me 2 years ago at that wedding reception then! and I look for my emergency playlist!


haahaha! i know! the idles always overpower the greens and im like I only talk to 5% of these people anyway! FML! then i start talking to people i barely know with questions like " how was your trip,, I saw your album, looked pretty fin"

FUN*

WALTER:
hahaha

you kill me

ME:
or wait, this is good, when your computer freezes and the chat thing goes crazy right when someone who would NEVER normally answer you ANSWERS you with a question instead of a short answer like they might actually give a fuck and they sign off right after you fix the problem, then they are never online again

ME:
... and then the person who you are talking to about how pathetic your facebook chat experiences are with doesnt respond

Walter:
okay it says you've been typing for like an hour

i'm dissapointed

3:45am ME:
well, thats only because I've been copying and pasting our coversation to my blog for like an hour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment