Saturday, February 14, 2009

Obviously unoccupied







well, I obviously have enough time on my hands on vday to fit in another blog. I know i'm pathetic, but who isn't at some point. I went to the cheesecake bistro with my sister and her gay lover. Does that make me a vagina block? Anyway, we were going to play this singing game on wii, with all these selena gomez, demi lovato, and aly & AJ songs, all of whom i hate, but i'm just in the mood to sing very loudly. I have about 50 pages of the book I'm writing finished, so once my life actually gets interesting, i'll hopefully have more to write about. My parents left me alone for a week to go out of town, then came back for a week, then left again for two more weeks. I survived my first of the second batch of weeks alone, without ending up dead in an ally way. i've gained over 10 pounds from last year, which disgusts me, and i weigh 11 more pounds than my older sister which disgusts me even more. I'm sorry that i love food so much. I'm also sorry that I'm the least active person you'll ever meet. Did I mention how much I hate valentine's day. It's extremely depressing paying 40 dollars for your own meal on this day.
This picture... v

made me want a rat really bad.
I already have a chihuahua that sort of resembles a rat... He's my son, I treat him like a son, I love him like a son, and I spoil my son. When somebody treats my son badly, I defend my son. Do not cross my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment