Sunday, August 29, 2010

iCarly never fails to bring the LOLs


Sam: Open the door, Gibby!
Gibby: Hey, Sam, nice dress
Sam: Thank, what up with your hair?
Gibby: Oh, I used a leave in conditioner...they have that now
Sam: I know
Gibby: So, whatcha doin' here?
Sam: Well, I decided you are taking me to the dance
Gibby: But, I told you, I don't want to go
Sam: Listen, I know I can be a little intimidating, but you don't have to be scared of me, alright
Gibby: But
Sam: C'mon you don't have to sit home by yourself, and be a loser!Don't you wanna go out, have a little fun?
Gibby:Look, I really appreciate you coming over here, but
(Tall, dressed up, girl"TASHA" walks up behind gibby)
Tasha: How long are you gonna keep me waiting?
(Sam's expression changes from confusion to shock)
Tasha: Who's she?
Sam: who's you?
Gibby: (to tasha) It's cool. She's just a friend, give me 2 seconds
Tasha: k. (walks out of frame)
Sam: who was that!?
Gibby:Tasha
Sam: And, you're...on a date...with her?
Gibby: Yeah
Sam: Well, what's wrong with her!
Gibby: nothing! (leans closer) nothing...at...all
Sam:So, why didn't you take Tasha to the dance
Gibby: 'cuz it's girl's choice, and she doesn't go to our school
Tasha:(walks back into frame) Gibby! c'mon! You're mom just brought us strawberries and whippedcream
Gibby: (to sam) LATERRRR! (shuts door, leaving sam with her shocked expression)

http://www.icarly.com/iVideo/index.html#vid9370
Gibby's Video messages to Tasha! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

No comments:

Post a Comment