Saturday, June 26, 2010

more uneventfulness for my liking





I ate lunch at a restaurant today, and saw the new Adam Sandler movie. AKA: I did SOMETHING today. I can't go an hour without having a hot flash. I've finally worked up the stamina to take a shower today, thank God. My vagina's mind is consumed with thoughts of Eric from True Blood. My mind is surrounded by the fact that adam brody and rachel bilson were the most sickeningly adorable couple ever, and I kind of miss them together. I have to Pee, but I'm writing. I'm fucking up my bladder for this blog that nobody reads. My new internet site i've found to eat up all my time is morphthing.com. I spend hours daily morphing different celebrities faces together or with mine to see what this imaginary person would look like. It fascinates me every time. I think it's a big improvement from the hours I spend on bonelessgirl.net. This is a site where an animatronic girl with endless flexibility falls through the sky and bounces off of bubbles. She resembles a corpse being violently tossed through the air, but she never seems to land. I think it was giving me sociopathic tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment