Saturday, February 20, 2010

Waiting

I continue to wait for life to get interesting. If I could use one word to describe a majority of my life, it would be waiting. Waiting for an amazing moment that will rule out all of the bad moments. Why is it that the person you want to notice you the most, is the one that probably never will? I hate that inevitable feeling of never being good enough. I'm as mentally judgemental towards others as they are towards me, and I know that i am not a first choice kind of girl. I'm flawed. I constantly see pictures of these people who are perfect, or perfect enough. They are beautiful, funny; have everything. Then I see pictures and videos of people who would be considered "ugly" or mediocre. And I can't help but think, how in the hell are people created EQUAL!? There are people who have it so good and others who have it horrible. I'm in the inbetween. Mediocrity is a way of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment