Monday, February 22, 2010

All I want to do is scream...and stop time

It's 2:04 am, and I have to wake up at 6:00 am for school.
My Hamster is loud, and relentless, and located next to my ear.
My brain won't stop thinking and asking me how I'm going to make it through another day.
My mother and sister never came home, they are on a movie shoot and won't answer their phones.
I am worried and wide awake and scared what tomorrow will bring and tired of the same routine.
My father is sleeping, but he's a light sleeper, and can probably hear my relentless hamster. He has to wake up for work in an hour anyway.
I hate chemistry, and the fact that I am expected to do things that my brain simply can't comprehend.
I hate that there are smart students who find things easy that I can't sit still long enough to understand.
The smart teacher doesn't understand that I can't function.
She doesn't understand that I am so intimidated by her and her impossible tests. She doesn't understand that when she looks at me like I am the most disgusting and uneducated person on this earth, a piece of me dies inside.
I hate being alone in my head.
I'm not ready to be on my own in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment