Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I can't fight this feeling anymore


Today, I went to Colonial Bowling Lanes, for service hours. The disabled peeps hang there. I met some fabulous people whom I LOVE! This man, Jesse, was an amazing bowler and reminded me so much of sean penn in i am sam. He gave me a high five as soon as I walked in the door. Upon arrival, a man came up to me and showed me his mini cop car model, amazed that the doors opened. I hate the fact that I didn't learn many of there names, but they couldn't pronounce mine anyway. I hung out with this man half the time who informed me that his 50 year old birthday was coming soon. He looked as any other man, he smiled all the time, and had a bit of tourettes, he really knew how to keep the conversation flowing though. The rest of the time I spent with another man who was watching an action movie on his game boy. He was quick to show me all of his gadgets in cases attatched to his hips. He had a camera in one, another gameboy in the other, and headphones/games in the last. He hugged me when I left. On an even sadder note, I saw this horrible video the other day of chinese people practically torturing this fish gasping for air. I haven't cried that much in a long time. I hate to be prejudice but I truly think Chinese people want to kill Americans, not all of them, but a lot of them. I hate this feeling eating at me all the time. It's getting really hard to fight it, but I keep on truckin' as the lone wolf. My solitude helps me become more independent, and I appreciate it, but it gets lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment