Monday, August 10, 2009

something i've never consistently felt..until now?


For some reason... lately i've been really happy. I feel like I can possibly make it in the world. My life is pretty boring and uneventful, so the fact that I feel this way is mind-altering. I am not thrilled about starting school again, considering when I was younger I thought I'd be experiencing a way more successful life by this time, especially by this time. I am not there yet, not even close, but I feel like i've needed it for so long that I will have it some day. Hopefully, sooner rather than later. Damn I love Richard Gere, sorry my mind has now wondered to my television set. Me and my mother both have this strange Richard Gere obsession. This started when I was 4 years old. I just recently found out that my mother shared this obsession with me, and it's Creepy. Anyway, my craving for success is becoming stronger with each day, so i need it, i need it bad. If i'm happy now, just think of the ecstasy I will feel when I'm accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment